Here are some ways you can join!
- Enroll in our Autism Employment Ready Course
This Course is designed in two phases that build upon each other.
Phase I – Self Discovery – helps students understand themselves, their interests, skills and abilities, their diagnosis of Autism. This course provides students with tools and strategies to empower them with the confidence, skills and abilities to manage their emotional, mental, physical and sensory well-being (soft skills)
Phase II – Understanding the Business Environment – helps student understand the many facets of the business environment and their role in it.It helps them apply the many concepts they learned in Phase I to the business environment so they can understand their role and be empowered to learn the requirements of each position as well as how to self advocate.
If students enroll in the course with career skills or knowledge of what their career area of interest, once they complete our course, we will help map out their next steps, including matching them up with a Career Skills or Employment Partner.
If students don’t know what their interests are or haven’t developed their skills in a certain area, we help them gain clarity of what that might be through the course, and if appropriate match them up with a Career Skills or Employment Partner.
If interested in specific information or enrolling in the course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enroll in our Self Discovery Course This course is designed for those that are not ready for employment at this time, but need to develop in areas stated above in the Phase I of the Autism Employment Ready Course. Click Here
- Become an Autism Shifter Member Click Here
- Participate in “Connections”, a Social Group Get-together (Coming Soon)
- Become a Volunteer – Volunteer your time. Click Here
- Become a Mentor – Become a Mentor to others at the start of their journey. Click Here